Chitika

Ready to Soar Ready to Soar: is all about reaching our potential, always improving, growing and learning. I have always been fascinated with birds, their ability to travel where they want and soar at will. We too can soar if we want to. We all have so much potential and together we can all improve ourselves and the world in the process. It is not easy, but it is worth doing. We hope our site helps you in your journey of soaring through life.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Left Handers

Left Handers

Left Handers, how are they different and how do they excel?

I often watch ice hockey. It is interesting how many of the great players shoot left--are left handed. Look at any sport and you will see that many of the stars are left-handed: tennis, baseball, lacrosse and others. (Pictured, My son, a southpaw)

Read More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher and writer. I own Kevin`s English Schools in Kanagawa, Japan. I teach at Tokai University. I have taught at: Keio SFC, St. Mary`s College (Nagoya), ECC, The YMCA, Columbia College, and Kwantlen Polytechnic University. My Japanese wife is a junior high school English teacher.