Chitika

Ready to Soar Ready to Soar: is all about reaching our potential, always improving, growing and learning. I have always been fascinated with birds, their ability to travel where they want and soar at will. We too can soar if we want to. We all have so much potential and together we can all improve ourselves and the world in the process. It is not easy, but it is worth doing. We hope our site helps you in your journey of soaring through life.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

How to become an environmentalist

How to become an environmentalist


treehugging-kid By David Suzuki

Young people often ask me what they have to do to be environmentalists. They want to make a difference. My answer is, "Follow your heart. Do what you love most and pursue it with passion."

You see, environmentalism isn't a profession or discipline; it's a way of seeing our place in the world. It's recognizing that we live on a planet where everything, including us, is exquisitely interconnected with and interdependent on everything else.

Read More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher and writer. I own Kevin`s English Schools in Kanagawa, Japan. I teach at Tokai University. I have taught at: Keio SFC, St. Mary`s College (Nagoya), ECC, The YMCA, Columbia College, and Kwantlen Polytechnic University. My Japanese wife is a junior high school English teacher.